Hey there everyone.
I’ve been absent for a while - busy with work, writing posts for our main blog and helping out where I could to get our main blog’s design and layout updated.
We came through all of that so check out the new look of SuccessMafia.
I also came across a great contest that is free to enter. When you enter you have a chance to win 40 business books worth over $1000 from Appsumo.
Here’s the list of books:
1. Blue Ocean Strategy - W. Chan Kim (signed)
2. Business Model Generation - Alexander Osterwalder
3. Crush It! - Gary Vaynerchuk
4. Delivering Happiness - Tony Hsieh (signed)
5. Drive - Daniel H. Pink (signed)
6. Founders at Work - Jessica Livingston
7. Getting Things Done - David Allen
8. Good to Great - Jim Collins
9. Guerrilla Marketing - Jay Conrad Levinson
10. How To Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
11. Inbound Marketing - Brian Halligan, Dharmesh Shah and David Meerman Scott
12. Influence - Robert B. Cialdini
13. Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Peter F. Drucker
14. Losing My Virginity - Richard Branson
15. Made to Stick - Chip Heath
16. Making Ideas Happen - Scott Belsky
17. Maverick: The Success Story Behind the World’s Most Unusual Workplace - Ricardo Semler
18. Never Eat Alone - Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
19. Permission Marketing - Seth Godin (signed)
20. Purple Cow - Seth Godin (signed)
21. Ready, Fire, Aim - Michael Masterson
22. Rework - Jason Fried
23. Steve Jobs - Walter Isaacson
24. Street Smarts - Norm Brodsky
25. The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing - Al Ries and Jack Trout
26. The 4-Hour Workweek - Timothy Ferriss
27. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen R. Covey
28. The Art of the Start - Guy Kawasaki
29. The Dip - Seth Godin (signed)
30. The E-Myth Revisited - Michael E. Gerber
31. The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand
32. The Four Steps to the Epiphany - Steven Gary Blank
33. The Innovator’s Dilemma - Clayton M. Christensen
34. The Lean Startup - Eric Ries
35. The One Minute Entrepreneur - Ken Blanchard
36. The Paradox of Choice - Barry Schwartz
37. The Personal MBA - Josh Kaufman
38. The Toyota Way - Jeffrey K. Liker
39. The Ultimate Sales Machine - Chet Holmes, Jay Conrad Levinson and Michael Gerber
40. Tribes - Seth Godin (signed)
There are many great books in that list so it’s well worth the two minutes it will take you to enter.
When you enter, you’ll be given a variety of ways to get more entries. Post to your Twitter feed, Facebook or LinkedIn profiles or email or post a link on your blog.
When someone enters through your link, you get more entries.
Also, because we’ve pretty much finished our design and layout upgrade of our main blog we’d like to offer a special gift to all of our subscribers (new and old). You can subscribe by visiting our main blog and using the subscription form there or you can subscribe directly here.